What to bring?
• Complete changes of clothes per day
(We recommend comfortable clothes, flexible fabric and quick drying).
• Swimwear (at least 2 pieces)
• Lycras or tights to use under the swimsuit or shorts and wetsuit or swim shirt. (It is important for canyoneering, the water is very cold).
• Flip flops for the river that hold well to the foot or otherwise comfortable tennis, at least 2 pairs, preferably already used, "some to wet".
• Jacket if it refreshes at night.
• Insect repellent
• Hat or Cap for the sun.
• Kit with personal toiletries.
• Sport leggings, tennis and socks are indispensable for the canyon.
• They can carry a photographic camera. Although there is a cell phone signal in the town of
Jalcomulco (at 50 meters from the Village) within the Hotel enclosure there is no signal.
• We have WiFi signal.
• In winter the canyon is very cold, consider neoprene.